Senior Account Manager
Transforming the future of the Healthcare Industry is our mission. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact. As the leader in the Property & Casualty and Commercial Insurance marketplace, we are accelerating the elimination of paper in the Healthcare market. We are looking for motivated and passionate people to help us continue transforming industry processes from paper to electronic transmissions. If you are ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that is committed to supporting your career growth, then you belong at Jopari Solutions.
On a daily basis, you can expect to spend your time working with multiple clients to support and communicate the success of their services with Jopari. Your efforts will be focused on client retention and upselling additional products and services to existing clients.
Being responsible for maintaining a strong, healthy relationship with our clients, you will be expected to work very closely with multiple departments within Jopari to ensure each department is exceeding the client’s needs contractually and ethically.
- Develop and maintain strong trusting, ethical, strategic, and objective business relationships at executive, operational, and support levels in which the best interests of Jopari and our clients are maintained.
- Understand client needs that will help improve their business by utilizing ideal customer profiles and market feedback.
- Create & Maintain Strategic Account Plans that outline the tactical and strategic activities and relationships that need to be established in order to deliver Value.
- Serve as a lead point of contact for all strategic account management matters.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Sales Team, as appropriate, to identify new business opportunities with existing clients
- Forecast, track and communicate key account metrics
- Monitor client financial metrics
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Work closely with all functional departments to ensure SLAs and other customer expectations are being met.
- Support marketing and trade show activities as a client facing representative of Jopari Solutions
REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- Proven work experience as a Strategic Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or relevant role.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive level leaders.
- Experience and success in maintaining strong, trusting relationships with existing clients and internal team members.
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Conversant and knowledgeable in the Healthcare Claims Cycle, including medical billing and payments. An understanding of Workers’ Compensation Insurance is a plus.
- Thrive in a competitive, ever-changing environment.
- Professional writing and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- 4-year degree in business or related field or equivalent experience.
- Self-driven and highly motivated.
- Relationship and trust building with customers and colleagues.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Solid experience with CRM Software (e.g., Salesforce) and MS Office suite of products.
HOW MUCH SHOULD I EXPECT TO TRAVEL?
- Ability to travel < 25% of the time when permissible.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Competitive salary and a full benefits package, including:
- 401(k) and matching
- Stock options
- Health and Dental insurance Options
- Flexible spending account Options
- Health savings account Options
- Life insurance Options
- Paid vacation and sick time
SCHEDULE: FULL TIME
Please submit your resume in confidence to: email@example.com