Pursue Purpose. Champion a Paperless Mission. Earn Trust. Be Agile. Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Transforming the future of the Healthcare Industry is our mission. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact. As the leader in the Property & Casualty marketplace, we are accelerating the elimination of paper in the Healthcare market. We want motivated and passionate people to help us continue transforming administrative processes. If you are ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that is committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Jopari.
Senior QA Engineer
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company helping to transform the healthcare technology industry. Participate in the implementation and integration for our customers and delivery of numerous products that are changing the face of electronic billing, electronic payments and secure services for Property & Casualty and Healthcare payers and providers nationally. Join our top-notch engineering team building green solutions powering healthcare EDI transactions.
We are seeking a motivated team player who is ready to dive into complex business requirements supporting the healthcare and finance industries. Use your experience to assure our products and implementation answer our client’s requirement. Apply effective design patterns, manual and develop automated testing for the purposes of delivering and integrating the latest technological innovations and industry solutions with both quality and speed. As a Senior QA Engineer, you will be part of our implementation team and work closely with our engineering and client services teams to validate business requirements and ensure our platform handles the custom data formats, workflow, and rules from our clients. This role can be hybrid in combination with our headquarters in Concord CA, or fully remote with limited travel required, and will report to our Director of Engineering.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Functional, Regression, Stress and Performance test software application
- Prepare detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Validate and support EDI application integration that convert data to and from X12 EDI, XML, Flat Files, and proprietary file formats
- Review business requirements and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Participate in the development life cycle from requirements analysis through test, release, and maintenance
- Interface with client manager and development engineer to ensure accurate delivery of project requirements and compliance with standards, code quality and accepted conventions
- Manage and maintain testing environments
- Advise on any opportunities to improve our current workflow and processes
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in healthcare and software quality assurance
- 7+ years of experience in software quality assurance and automated testing
- Solid experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience with working in an Agile/ Scrum environment
- SQL Skills to query the database
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience with Source Control systems like Git, CVS, TFS, VSS, and/or Subversion
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Working experience of testing automation tools Selenium, SoapUI, Postman, Python, LoadRunner
- Experience with test platforms such as TestRail, QTP, Cucumber/Gherkin, or similar
- Familiar with HealthCare Transaction processing, Clearinghouse Operations, X12 EDI
- Familiar with REST Web Services, XML, JSON, YAML
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Office, and Teams
- Must be self-motivated, can work independently
- Must be an analytical and creative problem solver
- Able to troubleshoot customer implementation issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for delivering high-quality customer solutions and creating great customer experiences.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive customer and internal information
- Knowledge of HIPAA/PHI/PII working environment
Please submit your resume in confidence to: email@example.com