To address New York Workers’ Compensation Stakeholder questions regarding the updated regulations, we would like to extend an invitation for you to attend the WEDI October 27th Webinar Education Session.
Topic: Update on New York Workers’ Compensation Revised Regulatory Timelines and Stakeholder Requirements:
This WEDI education session provides a great opportunity to learn about the New York Workers’ Compensation CMS 1500 XML regulatory updates and stakeholder requirements. In addition, there will be a Q&A Session to address your questions to assist you and your organization in understanding how to comply with these regulatory requirements.
If you have questions on the updated regulations and would like them included in the FAQ Session, please submit your questions to Jopari Client Supportat firstname.lastname@example.org by October 15th.
New York Workers’ Compensation Stakeholder Webinar Overview
Join WEDI on Wednesday, October 27th at 1:00 EST to learn about:
- Overview of NYWCB CMS 1500 XML Initiative
- Revised Regulatory Timelines
- Stakeholder Compliance Requirements
- XML Submitter Partner Compliance Requirements
- Stakeholder FAQ Session
- Stephanie Zoufaly, New York Workers’ Compensation Board
- Sherry Wilson, EVP and Chief Compliance Officer, Jopari Solutions
- Tina Greene, Regulatory and Industry Standard Director, Mitchell
This session is Free for non WEDI members!
We look forward to your participation! To learn more about other states and payers Property and Casualty Electronic Medical Billing / Attachments and Payment Opportunities contact Jopari Client Services at 800.630.3060 /email@example.com and/or visit us at https://jopari.com/